Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Time off today & audit

huhu...sejuknye today. hari ni ppl in my gp suma malas nak dtg Barking hospital for that INSTEP thingy. gonna buat presentation this Friday.

Tadi call my hubby, and dia baru balik dr HKL,my sister in law sakit - blood glucose too high. Been missing him like hell. To all the ppl who want to know how is our being, we are in the stage of sorting out our life now... I have been having a feeling of wanting to go back & settle kat mesia, all these after spending 2 1/2 mths in mesia. So much had happened during that time. Apologise to all frens kat mesia I tak contact. I have my reasons and hope you all understand....My dad is closer to than ever before after The Revelation (if i have guts, i will tell you all abt it) . I realise how much my dad loves me, and how much he needed me. Me, a daddy girl, dah kahwin lak tu.

Anyway, on the good side, i just got a call, telling me i have been accepted for doing audit at Newham Hospital. Yeay! Ptg ni ada training course 4-6pm. My term until end of this year tak demanding sgt, 2 SSMs. Nxt SSM this November is kat Newham, so convenient jugak for me. ...Am gonna do all rotation next year, work hard nxt year dear!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home