Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Lost??

Been spending time with my good friend, Shima last nite. Marathon tgk the Orange county the whole day. The dude, B Mckenzie looked like Russell Crowe. I initially thought that he is R Crowe son. They behave sooo unlike 16 years old.

Nxt week is Prescribing week, which is literally meant I have one week off. Plan to go travelling to Edinburgh to see old KMYS friend before starting audit this Saturday.

Wish my old friends suma tinggal dekat2x ngan London; many have gone back for good, some still stay in UK to finish study. After spending 4 years abroad, now I feel I want to see familiar faces.

I missed travelling. Nantila, bila dah kerja nanti, can save enuff money, take one month hols, go travelling in Canada/Australia/South Africa/America/South America. I might as well finish touring Europe dulu kan. Then masa dlm my journey, I can try write a holiday romance story. Cheeky!

My hubby & I met when I holidaying in Switzerland. That time I wanted to escape a bitter stage of my life (I was confused & hurt, people were passing judgement about my new appearance, enuff said). I wanted to get away from London for awhile for my own sanity. The fact that my friend Mary was studying in Lugano at that time (Mary, where are you now? I have been searching for you for the past 3 years. All e-mail bounce back to me) provide a perfect excuse to come to Switzerland. I fly with Swiss Air, time tu mana ada Easyjet. Bersambung....

1 Comments:

  • elo bel.do you know how to link with other ppl blog, dear?

    By Blogger Lotus, at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home