Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, February 08, 2008

Spending habit

Initially I have the whole loads of rants to write. But now getting sleepy & tired. So, in short:

- Could never do biar papa asal bergaya. I will worry way too much about the financial side of it.

- I don't and still couldn't understand (however I tried. Yes, understand the adrenaline rush & excitement but how about the minus you are in afterwards? Will you not worry after that? I probably worry so its not even worth the buy) people who go for brands when they sinked deep in debt.

- Every adult is responsible for own action/purchase/debt. No one else should pay for it. Exception for family in difficult times.

I don't think money/worldly possession buy you happiness. I do however believe being financially stable, neither too rih or too poor, just ok is a big contributing factor to happiness.

Biar berpadan dgn kemampuan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home