Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, March 01, 2008

A reflection

I feel like writing something about myself, just to reflect and look back at my life. Rather boring really.

I am completely aware with the fact that I am not the most interesting or most entertaining person; rather boring really plus a bit geeky. I am a quiet person, but don't take me for a ride, for I can be as vocal as I can be if I feel my rights or limit is overstepped.


I wish for a life that is simple and without complication, but obviously God knows better than me. I think we human never really knows what we wish for. My life isn't simple, it is laden with responsibility and making decision for other people. Even if I am off work, I can't really shaken off the feeling about certain really difficult decision I have to learn to made. Personal life is rather more complicated but I have stopped moaning long ago. I met my husband in a rather extraordinary circumstances,and I have never loved someone so deeply. A family secret surfaced later but he suffused my anger and frustration. Having had a number unfortunate destiny in his life, he became my rock and now I will become his.

I am not generous in financial matter, rather a great worrier. My approach to money is like a bank; I don't find anything wrong with it and its my right to exercise risk calculation. I hope this project of ours will succeed, we have gambled away our saving and funds. Scary, just hope its worth it.

I don't trust promise easily. I forgive but not forget. You can have many friends, but only very few will help you during difficult situation. I see it everyday in my job. Even family deserted their own. Y

Sometimes I wish I am more simple and have more care-free attitude and know not too much about real life. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home