Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Luxury

Ah, bless.

Nothing beats going back to your own home. My posture pillows, luxurious sofas, your own kitchen. Funny that eh? And its so bloody cold outside. Ice...brrr.

And being pampered and dined by your husband.

Don't even care when my SG said,"I am gonna take leave after yours and leave all these s.... for you to sort out". Bless him, all stressed out. Mind you, I did work all through Christmas and New Year, and yesterday I so busy sorting out the massive bleed post heart attack & Type II respiratory failure (talked about triple whammy), subacute bacterial peritonitis, trying to finish ward round and rushed off to catch my flight in the evening.

All these management mishaps by medical staffing. Not my bloody fault they put me to do so many on-calls, leaving no juniors in the team when we have at least 20 patients under our care in the ward and god knows how to fit clinics in between. Bodoh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home