Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GB, DC and NC

Quite sad Gordon Brown is now gone, but I think its time for him go. I always think of him as a pretty decent and quite charismatic person, but he made plenty of bad decisions. Letting go a lot of British institutions; that is always bad on my book. Don't ever let go national identities and institutions.

I don't think I can really warm up to David Cameron. He come across as trying too hard, too fake and has the kind of face I cannot trust; but I do think he did his best in the last few days.

Nick Clegg has the right kind of persona; but Lib Dem conducts throughout this hung parliment fiasco only re-enforced my belief that politicians cannot really be trusted. Power, eh? Its intoxicating.

This is my two cents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home