Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Monday, February 28, 2005

Commuting Hell

Today my usual 55 mins - 60 mins journey (bus + train + tube) from Essex to WestEnd is severely disrupted; took me bloody 2 hours 30 mins. I was so angry that when I finally get to the Metropolitan Line, I literally "hempas" my bag on the seat. Anyway, it's not the first time I have been in commuting hell.

The train commonly runs once every 10 mins; not today, some bloody signal failure repair whatsoever took place so the train ends up run one every whatever time they decide. When I arrived at the train station, the train ran one hourly. Bloody ridiculous! So I decide to take the bus which require me changing twice, before taking the tube at Aldgate. The traffic jam is bad. The whole high street was jam-packed with cars. I was getting inpatient. Arrived at the tube station, when the station manager announced there will some delay for reasons I don't care.HAHAHAHA.

Long live commuters!

Can't believe I have done this commuting thingy for 5 years. I think my patience is running out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home