Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, February 18, 2005

Time of the month

Uhh, it is near the time of the month.

The prerequisite symptoms is very unpleasant. Have been feeling extremely lazy, literally have to force myself to get out from the bed. Pains and aches all over the body. My self-diagnosed sciatica and repetitive strain injury (sometimes it feels like carpal tunnel) and frozen shoulder seemed to worsen. Short attention span. Reduced concentration. All I want to do is sleep. Fatigue most of the time.

Shit, it sounds hyperthyroidism. Whatever then.



On the other hands, hugs to B and T. Congratulation. The part I play is very little; to know that I have contribute to your life means a lot me. I wish both of you a life time of happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home