Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Bored

Sheesh, I am seriously bored to death. Bosannye, S tak datang keja lak tu, kalu tak boleh borak2x sambil browse internet. Muahahaha. Tulis blog at work place lagi tu.

My office ni baru repainted. Punya la terer diorang do their job (seriously recommend this office painter), I sampai tak perasan the changes. Kevin told me just now. Apparently they took down the shelfs and everything masa repainting process, and pasang balik afterwards.. The place is far from dingy, I don't even see why the need of repainting this whole clinic.

Anyway, medicine-wise, I am still trying to work out the exact pathology with this elderly patient I clerked for Friday presentation. History and examination not consistent with any diagnosis, so I am waiting for her old notes to come back.

I met Ahmad's sis, Bib at my current attachment. Of all people, she is SHO in my team. Best2x, boleh cakap Melayu. She thought I am Indonesian at her first sighting of me. Hmm, don't know what to make up out of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home