Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Guatanamo bay and another day of commuter hell

I am not sure whether any of you watch "Guide to Guatanamo Bay" at Channel 4 last night, but its content is deeply disturbing. It upsets me so much that I cried for the first half an hour watching it. And I think no one is able to help them. The States has rewritten their so called torture law. Don't think United Nation can do anything either. Clearly visible their debilitating torture methods breached Geneva convention human rights.

Anyway, I am facing another day of commuter hell. The Essex train is severely delayed this morning b'cos some power failure. Let's hope they cleared the mess up by mid-day. Those City workers (who I think 50% live in Essex - try commuting from Liverpool Street) must be really pissed off this morning. Essex is in zone 3,4,5 London, but somehow, I have this bizarre feeling of dissociation between Essex and the rest of London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home