Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, November 24, 2006

hello again - me as a 26 yr old

thanks for the e-mail for birthday wishes last week.

Opt for a quiet weekend for my birthday last week, as I am oncall this weekend (friday/sat/sunday). Its been a good celebration and a good rest. Met an old friend from KMYS, arif.

the weather has horrible...was driving home tonight, its rain cats and dogs. tahap pemandangan less than 10 metre. dah tu mana ada lampu jln half the way through the motorway.

Oncall...its been very busy,but manageable.got 17 waiting to come in, that despite the team had tried to clear the beds at MAU to make way for new admissions. A couple people went off (GI bleed), but we got them back. So its good. Put an ascitic drain today using grey venflon, takde banana catheter (despite me never ever witness it been done). Its quite nice when the registrar said,"you have good hand. can be a surgeon". that is really nice compliment i ever receive from my senior.

GUM has bored me to death (apart from HIV of course). Being oncall has revived my passion again. The adrenaline is rushing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home