Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, November 10, 2006

She makes my day

Bumped into the lady whom I put chest drain in the hospital shop. She's home and basically came to the hospital for her follow up appt. Her husband recognized me first, called her and she came over to say thank you. I can't stop smiling after that. Its wonderful to have given her a symptomatic relief; her prognosis still, might not be very good. I wish and pray she will continue to have a great life, no matter what lies ahead.

This is why I do medicine.

Anyway, just a little note on relationship. Do you realise the longer with you be with your partner, he will start to mirror you? Behaviour wise. Think about it. His tantrum &nagging seemed to sound like mine these days.

2 Comments:

  • yeah.. he either adapts to your behavior or join you throwing tantrums and nagging then laugh about it and vice versa

    By Blogger Liza Yaakup, at 1:12 AM  

  • True babyripp.He even steal some of my lines!

    By Blogger Lotus, at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home