Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, September 30, 2006

shud stop worry so much

I think I need to chill. Work-wise.

I have a little too much on my plate doing this "weird" rotation (GUM/ pathology + Micro). Just can't concentrate. Should be reading pathology book, but all I want to do is watching movies and eat and eat, on the sofa with my husband. I have 4 projects going on. need to show my boss with the case report we plan to submit to a journal but cannot be bothered at all. Want to be a housewife, want to be a housewife. Malas. Malas.

Doesn't help that my on-call lately has been a shit one. My HO sungguh teruk.How come someone who work in a Gastro ward for TWO bloody months doesn't know what GAviscon is? And she is really really slow. Can't do another on-call with her. Two oncalls have already made me want to bang my head against the wall. Its been one of the worst oncalls for me; that include me deciding rhesus status in someone who is dying in front of my eyes with her family (thank God its been a good decision. Its horrible. I hope I don't have to do that again.), a massive GI bleed, a hepatorenal syndrome with no HDU bed. And me doing all the bloods. Mahu tak bad mood. Dahla satu hari tak makan; kena bukak puasa 2 jam lambat and makan toast je pasal tak sempat pegi kantin. Bengang betul. Consultant bad mood pulak tu (admit discharge admit discharge - management plan suma kasi aku yg decide); memang nasib HO kena jerit dengan dia.

Next weekend on call. Malam raya pun kena keja. Hampeh betul.

Can't help worrying about next year though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home