Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Internet at last!

Hahaha. Got internet at home at last.

Hubby & I were going bonkers without it; obviously no blogging at work place. Don't think I will be blogging very long, given the fact the bloody mobile broadband won't work at isle of Man (considered overseas).

I struggled without the net - doing the eportfolios (this is my bugbear), completing audits, banking etc...its a real hassle but what can I do, eh? Waiting for the bt line to install take ages, anyway things are sorted now.

The house - its gorgeous. Couldn't be more happier with current purchase. Sometimes think we should get bigger house, but one should not get greedy with the credit crunch cloud over UK economy & with doctors banding being downgraded. The garden - hubby laid down the grass himself & currently waiting for our shed to be delivered. He is a qualified gardener now.Spend lotsa time in B&Q these days. Thinking of putting pics on the net, but I don't think its a good idea. Too exposed.

Loved our sliding door wardrobe and my comfy comfy mattress. The settee is such a good investment. The carpet turned out to be more lovely than I originally thought.Also loved the fridge & the dining table.

Thinking about getting a cat. hmmmm......

3 Comments:

  • nooo.... no cats babies first.. hehehehe

    By Blogger Liza Yaakup, at 8:01 PM  

  • i think it will be awhile...haha.Me working at isle of man, hubby stay put at UK mainland - liverpool (at least he can look after the house).

    desperate to pass my Part 1. I just got my job contract. It just down to me I really am committing the next 5.5 years of my life training to be a consultant.Its scary.

    By Blogger Lotus, at 6:01 PM  

  • it's wise to concentrate one at a time. all the best ya! dun be scared. ur one determined girl I'm sure u'll be alright

    By Blogger Liza Yaakup, at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home