Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grumpiness

Funny that as soon as I touch down on the soil of this island, my grumpiness returns.

All the joy of holidays and honeymoons dissipates so quickly; I even wonder did I just went to Paris?

Be positive dear, be positive (really trying hard at it).

Paris is lovely by the way. Always is. Despite having been to the city for a few times, it still excites me. We took a walk in middle of the rain, just going along the trocadero and eiffel tower; and still feel happy. I just love the fact you can "people-watch" at the street cafe, eating nutella laden crepes and enjoy hot cup of coffee (we did just that near Moulin Rouge). We had a fantastic late lunch at this French/Italian restaurant along Champs Elysse. Even had a proper Japonais dinner at this little avenue near Concorde!

Am going to learn French.We even thought of moving to Paris! Ha! I could do with a year working there, couldn't I? Something to ponder upon. It will be fantastic to be able to work and live for a couple of years in Europe - learn the language, cultures etc...

It will be just lovely to do that.

Now, back to earth. Work dear, work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home