Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My current obsession

Torvill and Dean. (and its not just because of Dancing on Ice is currently on).

My God. The more I read about it, watch the Bolero/Paso Doble and most of their dances in Olympics and International Competition, the more and more beautiful I saw their relationship is. The twinkles in their eyes, their spoken words, their chemistry is just fantastic. I kinda wish they marry each other.

Its like the bestest of friends and forever belong to each other. I do think Torvill is the love of Dean's life and vice versa, but its not the sort of relationship that end up in marriage.

And Christopher Dean is so cute! What a gentleman and he truly looked like an ice blonde prince!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home