Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Monday, February 09, 2009

Presentation

I am sure people are sick of me by now.

Another presentation for grand medical round tomorrow. Then ward work, then rush off to airport. Interview then flying back the next day.. Seriously, all these flights and boat rides is going to burn me/D/K out. During on-call handover tonight,D just couldn't stop slagging everyone off after he is forced to do the nights. Grumpy D!

I have done so many presentations and lately I just feel I want to step back a little.

Its kinda nice my current consultant complimented my presentation skills today. He said, "Very polished"; although I did went a bit uh..uh.. during Q & A sessions afterwards.

Well, teaching career? Get involved with uni? Hmmm, I probably should start to volunteer to tutoring the Liverpool medical school PBL group.

1 Comments:

  • thanks huda for the comment you left on my blog. i feel so out of place in hospital medicine having done GP for six months. hows applications for ST3 specialty getting on? wow.. next year you are properly going to be a med-reg. how quickly time flies!

    By Blogger belinda, at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home