Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, February 27, 2009

Politics

I purposely stopped reading anything regarding Malaysian politics. It fills me with dread.

People used to criticise Mahathir and nepotism etc, but at least I think he did maintain the political climate. I don't care what he did behind the closed door, but at least the politicians behaved.

Now? I accidentally watch the so-called debate or more politically correct to be put as a session to "celaka" and gaduh like budak-budak in dewan parlimen. It shocked me. Shame on all of you..I lost all my respects to them all, the damned politicians (pembangkang or pemerintah).

Don't critic if you cannot accept criticism from someone else.

p/s: I don't support anyone.I don't trust politicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home