Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, December 25, 2009

Azam baru?? Targets?

Kejap jer dah 2010...

I do have certain targets that I am in dire need to achieve...and other wishes for next year.

Nak kena complete my MRCP. Already out of nearly 2 grands (pound sterling) for PACES preparation and exam fee.

I have this longing of doing a Master degree.

I want to see the world. Rasa macam ambik 6 months off work, beli world-wide hop-on hop-off flight ticket and just be a free spirit and travel to my heart contents. I am sure this rubs off from Sue, my SpR.

I want to be closer to my sister and brothers. To support my youngest brother music career.
http://www.myspace.com/lisasdiaryofficial

It will be great if God grant me with motherhood (but please, don't ever approach me with broodiness).

Rasa nak a new car....buy another house. (See, this is selfishness and pure self indulgence)

Nak be healthier and more exercise.

Nak build up savings and investments (dengan self-indulgence?? I am crazy.Nak kena buat locum ni, but malas giler. I love my job as they are now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home