Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Random thoughts

Remortgage - done. Within 20 mins by phone that is.

It feels like I am further and further away from Malaisie. Am I losing my roots? I couldn't imagine where I will be in 20 years time. The thing is I never even imagine I will ever go abroad or become a doctor in my teenage years. Always thought that is for someone else; and here I am.

Night shifts has become scarily busy. And there are plenty seriously sick people. So many heart attack, and the tertiary interventional hospital are running out of beds. My hospital have been running amber on our bed status for days (we have yet to close down our Accident & Emergency and divert admissions; lets hope that doesn't happen).

Ever wonder why the Westerners are fighting for democracy in Afghanistan? So many of these young soldiers die, and I feel truly sorry for the sadness to their family. A country so corrupt, so poor, so much fightings and yet a Muslim country? I often wonder why there is so little input from Islamic country (Muslim helping Muslim?). Perhaps we all never find the true answer.

I don't like paediatrics.

Sometimes I feel lost.

Study..study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home