Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, December 03, 2004

Baggage2

Why a leaf?

So that you will just follow the winds.And you change as the season changes.And your end faith will be decided by the climate. As easy as that.

Truth is I have a lot of baggage in this life, which I have difficulty in sharing it with friends apart from very close trustworthy non-judgemental people (is not that many, prolly less that fingers in one hand). That is why I have many layers of my personalities, which I exposed depending on the situations.

I am very defensive of my baggage. To allow people to see my vulnerability makes me feel very raw and bare. The only person who ever see me in that position is my husband. I hate sympathy because I feel it belittles me. Which is why I will not pity someone who suffered misfortune eg: losing someone from death, suffering non-curable illness etc...I swear to myself don't ever say, "Kesian xx, his dad passed away etc...". I will say something like, "I think you are coping well"/ "Losing someone like that is hard, isn't it"/"You can talk to me, I am here if you ever need me".

Doing this blog is some kinda therapy helping me to open up. Not too much I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home