Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Entirely for educational purpose

Learn a few new terms for a number of sexual activities in Sexpression training session on Sunday. I just put them up here so you lot can learn a bit from it. Knowing these terms in kinda important in my hopefully soon-to-be-job, so when any patient talk about it, I would not be surprised, hence may appear judgemental. Some interesting ones are:

Daisy chaining - kinda of an orgy with everyone link up in a circle in any kind of sexual positions and ways. (When I heard this, I initially thought it involves some kind of bondage.Apparently not!). FYI, bondage is a sexual practice that involves physical restraining eg: being tied up, cuffs and all.

Dogging - having sex in public place with stranger +/- audiences. Recently on the rise in the UK.

Golden shower/ water sports - derived sexual pleasure from urine eg: being peed on, drink pee. Remember those articles in newspaper saying drink pee good for your health? I personally wouldn't though.

Scatting/shitting - derived sexual pleasure from playing with faeces. I thought this is some kind of urban legend initially - I thought who would? Apparently a club in Hackney is closed by the Health Authority because of this. There are risk of hepatitis infection associated with this.

Dry sex - sex which does not involve sharing body fluids. In some cultures this can also mean use of herbs or other preparations to dry vaginal secretions prior to sex. I find this quite strange..

Have a good day!

2 Comments:

  • wow... I guess I learnt something today. Unfortunately there's high probability I don't need to use this newly acquired knowledge in Malaysian's medical practice.. or do I?

    By Blogger Liza Yaakup, at 9:46 AM  

  • Hi Babyripp. Prolly not in Malaysia though.Although there is a lot of things we never really talk about in Malaysia eg: STD.Lotta ppl yg doing promiscuity in Malaysia never really use a condom..

    By Blogger Lotus, at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home