Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

London transport fee naik lagi...

I was quite shocked when I found out that my monthly bus fees has an increase of ~£5. Bloody hell, that is waaaayyyy too much increase in the space of one year. And that is after 33% discount from adult price. Oh, don't even get me started on tube fares. Shit, just remember that I need to travel using train to my surgery firm (King's George Hospital) and tubes (to Newham Hospital) in coming months.

One way bus journey has increased from £1 to £1.20.

Bus saver is currently £ 6 instead of £ 3.65 (well, it used to be).

One day bus pass is £3 instead of £2.50. It was £2 in previous previous year.

One way tube fare is £1.70 (with Oyster) and £2 (without Oyster).

Tube Carnet is now £17. It used to be £11 .

That's it. I am leaving this city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home