Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Past few days

I am multitasking at work now - bloghopping, make a payment for my first ebay buy (at last, I win the bidding!) and doing work.

I am so busy these past few days - kuar 8-ish pagi, return home 8/9/10 malam. It's holiday, for God sake! These are things I did since the start of holiday. Go to work, then Homerton hospital doing audit project, went out with friends tgk theatre, dinner with friends at this absolutely-heavenly-the best juicy STEAK & crispy with tons of cheese salad ever-HALAL- Mexican- food restaurant in Whiteleys.

Tonight will be leaving for Edinburgh to see old friends. Can't wait. Definitely gonna get some much needed rest and holidays.

Good news about my audit project, which my partner & I will present during medical round team in February. Much to my delight, my consultant think we should submit this whole project to be presented as Poster & presentation at British Society of Rheumatology conference. Unfortunately we have gone past dateline to submit for this year conference, so gonna try for national conference in 2006. I am literally grinning to my ears.

I love the whole Rheumatology team at this hospital - literally the best time ever (for me) in medical school.

I am such a workaholic, am I not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home