Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Perfect!

Finding a perfect pair of work pants (hipster, perfect length for a petite like me, boot cut, fit comfortably at my bottom and thigh)definitely made my day. And it is on sale (half price the original!) Hohoho. It clings at all the right places, and soft material yang sangat selesa. I am so fussy when it comes to buy pants/ jeans (Levi's is a no-no for me. It's cutting doesn't suit me) - it has become a tiresome task to find one that satisfy me! Miss Selfridge definitely has a good fitting for me.

Have our first revision course, and meet most of my final year buddies. Semua scatterred all over North East London hospitals....for our clinical attachment. Some of them dekat setahun jugak la tak jumpa. Semoga all of us passed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home