Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Whatever

My mind is all over the place right now. Not good. Fluctuating concentration. The only thing I want to do is stay glued to watching movie, tv. This is what happened when I become indecisive. Nak pegi trip or tak nak pegi, nak buy or tak nak buy, nak bid or tak nak bid (Ebay pasti nye). Petty things.

Is it time of the month?

Yesterday I saw someone eat salad in the tube. Can feel my saliva droolings, OMG sedapnye.So after class, went to buy salad and the ingredients, balik rumah, whipped it together with crayfish and pink salmon and lotsa mayoinasse and caesar salad. Deserts is one big bowl of summer fruit trifle. Its been days since last time I eat rice. I have been craving bagels, seafood sticks, iceburg lettuce, mango, fish and chips.

Btw, no news about Elly's luggage. A bit worried.

1 Comments:

  • ms teratai....high-spirited me? hai yah how to tone down huh? kasik tips skit. btw bulan mengambang ke or .....:)

    By Blogger atenah, at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home