Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, June 22, 2007

Chuffed to bits

Was happily surprised when I checked my e-mail 2 days ago, and yesterday, even more chuffed. My offer been upgraded from ftsta to st1 at royal liverpool, with the st2 at isle of man. Bersyukur banyak2x, and thank god for granted me this opportunity.

Take the decision to accept it anyway. Will think of consequences later (altho' the prospect of working at a holiday island did fill me with glee). Am planning a venture in Manchester now with the hubby; and we have no idea how we are going to manage! Here to a more adventurous year!

Even more happier when my best friend Bel managed to bag herself an offer from Scotland yesterday. Many congrats Bel!

1 Comments:

  • hey, congratulations!! It's tough getting into ST isn't it.. well u guys totally deserve it

    By Blogger Liza Yaakup, at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home