Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sick of Hospital

I have learnt many new things since starting A&E, including my dislike to paediatric orthopaedics stuffs (except fracture neck of femur - most of the time quite straight forward as I see it) and suturing facial injuries (it makes me feel faint, my hands shake so much and patient screams despite generous local anaesthetic).

I have been working 12 days straight, including 12 hours shift per day during the weekend.I realised I have reached the limit of my patience when a patient come to the desk whilst I was writing the notes - all I wish I could say is Please Get Off My Face and Go Home; of course I didn't say that. Instead I just say, please go back to your seat and wait for your name to be called. I am starting my seven set of night next week, then off for 2 weeks (yipee!). I hope I will still survived!

Am so sick of hospital!

I am gonna make sure I take my break every four hours from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home