Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, May 12, 2007

4 hour waiting time shit

I so fucking pissed with this 4 hour A&E waiting time fuckwit policy.Apologise for swearing so much,but I am so bloody pissed with it. My stress level has gone up since starting A&E - I feel like I am treating very few really sick patient and most of the time, I treat the people who has basically lost their brain & mind misusing A&E and ambulance service.How sick can someone be if they are able to walk around A&E in high heel?Trust me, NHS will gone bust one of these days. I really think we should charge patient who come to A&E minor.

I am fucking annoyed with people who use ambulance as a taxi service, and who can you blame if all the paramedic being dispatched to fullfill all these fuckwit people need, and someone who has MI ended up not getting thrombolysed. we do have a few patient yang pegi minum mabuk2x, pastu pasal rumah dia depan hospital, diorang tepon ambulance nak tumpang balik,reka cerita la kenapa nak guna ambulance.sampai depan hospital, diorang pegio self-discharge.Bodoh betul. Its all about fulfilling government target, where the hell you put clinical needs of the patient who really need it?

The most stupid A&E attendance aku pernah dengar is this young guy tak pernah exercise & pegi exercise angkat dumbbell, pastu sakit tangan, pegi A&E.muscle pain. Bangang betul mamat ni.

Man, I need a holiday. Kesian my hubby kena put up with my crankiness.

I love my job as a doc.A&E really is testing my patience with - policies,guidelines,inappropriate attendance and disciplinaries out of my comfort zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home