Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, November 26, 2010

Moving on

Wrap up MRCP journey, finally. Then the 3 diplomas I need to do as part of my exit exam, bring it on.....

I am moving on to a greener grass of doing non-acute non-resident 24 hour on-calls. Bloody yeay!! Lets hope it will match my expectations. And I will be learning a hole lot of new stuffs, exciting!! Probably fancy doing lab tests :)

I used to enjoy doing this acute on-calls, but I start to find some house officers incredibly annoying - no sense of trying to learn or working out what's wrong with the patients; doing tests for the sake of tests, patients suffered post-op complications as simple as urinary retention after surgical discharge cos nobody bothered to examine someone's tummy...I will go mad if I was the patient. Don't even start on people leaving can-do-in-the-morning-clinical procedures for night team. Gosh, set my temper flying already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home