Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Gesture

Steve told me, "I hope you WILL be back working in London".

I hope too Steve. And I hope I will never ever be a patient of your (dentist cum psychiatrist). Bizarre combination, innit?

This guy really has some guts. Graduated from King's College as one of their best dental graduate, he turned is back to dentistry and decide to do 5 years medicine degree at my Uni. Yes, he did earn a lot as dentist, but he still feel meaningless in his life. By doing medicine he feels can do more to the society. I wonder why he didn't choose Fast track Graduate entry. He did part-time locum dentist job to support him through medical school. He survived his parents' bickering about his life. Last year he found love with this German exchange medical student. Both of them loving Psychiatry to bits. They are so sweet together; I really hope they will make it to marriage in later years. It pays off isn't it...He found both passion and love. Talk about turning your life around.

My plan: Have lotsa money in the bank, pays off the bank loans for cars & houses, then I will travel the world with Medicin du Monde. Uh, did I mention I also want to change health care system in Malaysia? See if I made it to politics, hahaha. Some ambition ye?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home