Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Just a few notes

Sometimes it takes a lot of sacrifice and years of hardship to get us learn something from life. There will always be the end of everything that you have to go through. Be patience and keep busy!

Did I mention that these days I always feel tired? I slept in the bus the other day, on the way to work. I NEVER slept in any bus journey within London. When I got home, I have to take about 10 - 20 minutes nap after dinner before I commence any work at nite.

Looking forward to Christmas holiday and Hogmanay in Edinburgh.

Need a girly travel holiday. Wish I could just jump into the next plane to New York, and travel like mad in the States. Except that I have travel on the plane so much this year, I could not bear another long haul flight yet, which reminds me I just come back from Malaysia end of October 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home