Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Interesting day!

It has been an interesting albeit busy day today.

On my way to work in the bus, I saw 6 plates arranged horizontally on the roof of bus stop at Shoreditch. Each plate has 1 pint of milk and a bowl of cornflakes. I wanted to capture it with my LG camera phone but missed the chance.

On my way home, a road traffic accident occurred at Oxford Street. You see, this street has only 2 lanes - one going west & another one going east. You can imagine how disasterous the traffic jam is. Metropolitan polices rushed along oxford street on the bikes. People got off the buses (including me) and walked down the street towards Tottenham Court Road. Empty buses, cabs and cars (pity them for being stucked in between traffic) lined perfectly along Oxford street. Pretty amazing sight. Christhmas light glittering brightly in the background. At Oxford Circus tube station, Northern line services was delayed and no services at another line (I was deaf my the noise that I failed to hear which line it is). For some unknown reason, I was very calm going through this, munching away my Roses chocolates. I even stopped on the streets, and took time capturing the scenes of traffic jam and its stomach of chaos. This is London at its best/worst (depends on how you see it). I know I am going to miss this city, but 5 years here, has been long enough. I grew tired with the tubes. Right now, bus is car.

Uh..uh, forgot to mention. Some of my art works including those nude drawings from previous life drawing class are being exhibited at Whitechapel Barts & the London student union today:D


1 Comments:

  • Huda.. I see u've linked me site.. i'll do tha same for urs.. :)

    By Blogger Ahmad, at 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home