Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, January 07, 2005

Bugger!

Still tak tau camner nak post photo on the blog. Nanti la I read blogger help tu...byk keja lain yg berguna nak buat.

Got my wake up call to revise for final....Bloody hell! Nak kena panggil my status quo frens ni.

Today tgk ear syringing kat my GP. Punya la jahil tak penah tgk; dah la ENT teaching kat med school pretty crap. Nurse L says I can try do ear syringing if we got a chance, yeay! Sonang yo.

Have a lovely chat with hubby at a really good timing. Susah tol nak budget a good time for us to talk with these 8 hours time difference. Need to start thinking when is the best time to start our family. Hmm, another good reason to not to work in London - I do have competitive nature, so I prolly will feel left behind by my career orientated London colleagues (this apply to most of them. Everyone doing audit, doing research based work, take extra degree, do charity work, organised bone marrow clinic - even the people in the lowest league of my year). They work hard and party hard as well. I will rejoin the rat race when my personal life is a bit sorted. Balance, balance, balance.

Elly, I would love to leave msgs to ur blog. Your writing is soooo you. As does my dearest Bel. I don't know if my blog reflects me well, not that I really care what people say. You know when I read some blogs of people I know (none referred to the my links, in case anyone wondering and start think bukan2x) - they all sound ok/funny/entertaining/extroverted kan, but in real life is either really introverted/not funny at all/really bossy/annoying nature. Not that I bother anyway, I am just saying.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home