Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Superb weekend, new hairdo

I had a superb weekend in Liverpool, which also involved girlie road trip to Blackburn, Blackpool and Cheshire Oak. Plus karaoke night in a Chinese restaurant. Enjoy tak ingat....

Balik London, off to The Tsunami Party. Excellent music stuffs.

Get a new hairdo at Tony and Guy Academy.

Study Huda study!


........................................................................

Quite a few number of friends are getting married and they all getting jiggy with wedding preparations.

I am never a big fan of any wedding stuffs. So malas nak belek all these few details of laces, what colour, what kind of dresses, what to serve people, bla..bla. Even with my wedding, I let mum and dad choose everything. (Luckily my husband pun tara kisah jugak). Their taste is superb. I have 3 different colour of cards send out to guests. Macam grand jer, hehehe.

The way I look at it, wedding is a clebration for family, relatives and friends. Its not really your day. Especially in Malay wedding. Somehow it makes me feel it robbed the romance of the wedding. To me, wedding is the celebration between 2 people who make a vow to be together for the rest of their life. My dream wedding (you can call it rather distorted as it doesn't really worked in real life) involves me and husband in English wedding attire strolling along the beach OR we are on horse carriage or riding a horse jln2x tepi beach. And it will be just us, no one else. That is romantic. Remind me of the time when my husband grabbed me for a kiss in the car when I successfully drive a car from Shah Alam to Kuala Lumpur. And the hugs and kisses when I arrived in the airport to meet him. (Our long distance relationship from beginning to now involved lotsa air travel).

If I was born someone else, I prolly will be the one yang get hitch in Vegas. Get married in impulse. Something that take my breath away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home