Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Thursday, December 21, 2006

damn, it's cold

Winter oh winter...

Its been bloody cold this week. Its kinda depressing as well, I went to work in the dark, I go home in the dark. Tak nampak matahari langsung. Esp with this thick fog around (still haven't stopped me doing 80 miles per hour at M61). I am getting more and more disliking M65, honestly, motorway in jalan yg bukit bukau plus the big lorry tanks, plus jln from 2 ways jadi 3 ways pas tu jadi 2 ways balik.

Work wise, start to settle to my role. Send a sick kid to hospital the other day; (slowly building up my skills). It really different with babies. They can't speak, so you really need to build up this understanding of their behaviour. You can see in babies who is sick, who isn't.

Mana nak pegi ye weekend ni??? sejuk nak mampuih nak jln kat luar, and I have common cold. Asyik pegi Trafford Centre je...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home