Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

friendship and sacrifice

Am blogging away whilst my husband is attached to the telly playing his new ps2 game.(this is how I am spending my annual leave,hehe).

Chat to an old friend (7 yrs hx of growing up together); it feels so nice. Even though we haven't chat for yearsss, the conversation flows as it used to be. It feels good. A bond of a good friendship will always remain, that's how I believe. No matter how different your life is now (and then) and no matter the different circles you are in.

She tells me she has given up something big for the sake of her family and I think that is really sweet. It makes me want to say and declare to the world,"See, that is how I see life is. Life isn't about money, status,about what people says and how high your education level is. Life is about choosing what will make you happy and the courage to pursue it. And believe me, it will be worth it".

Hope to see you this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home