Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, February 03, 2007

ST

Phew! Just click the submit button for ST application. The first step done. Baru isi form - the stresses, the worries..took me 1 whole week to draft, edit, correct the grammar all my answer. I soooo want the training post, don't want put too much hope, I pray all the hard works will pay off, please, please grant me the ST post.

Thanks Aanie for dropping by my blog. I didn't know you r in UK, datang la Manchester (online invitation lagi).I met up with Fitt, Arif and Syahrul the other day and Dol & his wife at Jati.

1 Comments:

  • Would love too one of these days. Yet to watch a game at old trafford.
    In the meantime, jemput la ke Glasgow. aenihh.blogspot.com

    By Blogger No Angel, at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home