Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, January 19, 2007

Update

ST application looming. Come Monday, scary....

Kinda start enjoying GP a little bit. Feel more at ease talking with social issues, rather than medical stuffs. Had a lady come in asking me to give her pills to lose weight. It transpire she has postnatal depression, on further exploring it stemmed from weight gain. Start thinking abt liposuction. For the record, she is not by anyway overweight, and is a beautiful lady and has a gorgeous daughter. I hope I did manage to reassure her; its kinda nice when she said I hope you stay in the surgery longer so she can come and speak with me again.

Personally I am against any surgical intervention for weight lost; I always considered that as the last resort. Lifestyle changes IS the key for weight loss and healthier life.

The otherday someone come for insomnia, and further persuasion revealed the root of her problem is her paedophile father has come to live with the family.

There is always a cause if you seek them. That's what I think anyway.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Huda!! I mean Dr Huda. It's been a long while. Would love to see u and catch up some time soon.~Aeni

    By Blogger No Angel, at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home