Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Sunday, September 16, 2007

F1 rant

I am sooo gonna need someone to talk about this F1 race. It has been a good season despite all the turmoils.

I really really hope Lewis can win this championship; if not Lewis, I hope Raikonnen can destroy him. At least I can feel a bit of satisfaction against that Spanish dickhead arrogant Fernando Alonso. Alonso can definitely destroy McLaren, as he already did! He is not a good team player; definitely put his personal best instead of the team.

I love Mclaren and always will. Was hoping Raikonnen achieve what Mika Hakkinen did when he was in McLaren; but it didn't.Unfortunate.

My Fav driver at the moment is Lewis (well, with him being a rookie and his overtaking drive); Raikonnen, Massa (always the nice guy) and Kubica. Kovailannen and Rosberg seemed to have grown on me as well.

Mark Webber I think is one of the unluckiest in this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home