Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

on leave, and having the pox

Get all this bloody itchy rashes on my last A&E night shift. At first, I thought nothing, probably viral rashes and come morning, its looking more like chicken pox.Bloody hell.On my leave and getting the pox. Literally cursing my last contact with someome who has shingles.

The bizarre thing is I am not feverish or ill at all; apart from this crazy itch blistering erythematous rashes. Definitely not scabies (I did check with my senior doc). Probably to do with me having chicken pox as a child, I definitely already have the antibody against Varicella Zoster (checked).

Completely ruined all my plans for my leave.How on earth am I going to move house?Altho' quite grateful that I don't have to present in our Trust audit meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home