Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Coming back

Need to jot down this feeling before I forgot. Currently on the way home to Liverpool from Manchester airport.

Every time balik mesia, the first few days mesti ada feeling why on earth I still in the UK. I tend to say tak miss Mesia sgt lah; I cope well being away from family lah etc..etc...; but deep down I knew this is my coping mechanisms. Time balik mesia met my younger brother, F1 who is doing well in career & family (expecting 2nd child). My niece Aimee is such an intelligent child, very petite & strong-willed. Am soooo proud with my bro; he is indeed an excellent piping engineer, spearheading some of Petronas main projects, designing oil & gas pipes (and I am sure he will prosper in the future. AFter all, its oil & gas).

My little sis is finishing her diploma soon; and I also discovered her driving skills! Should enrol her to F1. My youngest brother enrolled to multimedia college.

I really feel I am missing out. I have left home when I was 13 to go to boarding school & I kinda wish I spent more time at home.Its so nice when Mum, Nik & I went for breakfast & shopping trip during my last few days kat mesia.

To my little 5 yr old step-sister, you are a daddy girl. I love you so much & I am sorry I didn't see you as much. It break my heart to know that you hate saying good-bye (5 yrs old & understand the meaning of good-bye!), but I know abah always remind you that we are your brother & sister. Thanks for drawing a picture of all 5 of us. Kak Huda, Abg F1, Kak Lin & Abg F2 always love you.

1 Comments:

  • it been soo long i haven't heard about you..bila lagi balik mesia?

    By Blogger napish, at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home