Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blahhh mood

Ikut hati aku packed and just leave pulau of misery ni.

Sigh.

Its gonna be one hell of a year. Our bunch of ST2 already flooded with constant depression, general unhappiness and the fact they gonna change the rota again (?). This can't be good, can it? Apparently last year there are 12 rota changes and the crazy downbanding and upbanding.

Missing hubby, cranky like a mad woman, and trying to cheer up to celebrate ramadhan.

Chin up kiddo. Wipe away the tears. 2 more days to go then you can blah for your leave.

3 Comments:

  • huda .. hey, cheer up. sounds like its a real challenge out there.. doing medicine AND being on your own without hubby in some isolated island. your first few posts sounded rather exciting .. i thought u were enjoying it initially. it will pass, insya-Allah .. watever ur doing out there ( although i dont want to be doing it myself ) sounds amazing and i cant help but feel rather envious.

    By Blogger belinda, at 9:38 AM  

  • hehe huda sound so depressed, i remember being in isle of wight during med student. memula everyone happy buat bbq everyday, by 3rd week everyone planning suicide. soo isolated feeling

    By Blogger Dearie me, at 12:44 AM  

  • thanks guys.i am just trying to hold it together now.I can deal with feeling homesick etc; but I felt like I learn dot..dot..dot...here. I can't explain much here, but there you go. I have so much criticisms I wanted to say, and that what make me feel so pissed off.

    By Blogger Lotus, at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home