Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Monday, August 25, 2008

Post night analysis

Man, last night was crazy. One of the most challenging nights (difficult decisions and dealing with ITU cases).

I get freak out at the beginning with this intoxicated paracetamol overdoses 16 yr old who I think did try to hang herself as well and with us being so far away on an island but luckily her condition starts to improve. Also discover my niche in putting arterial line (haven't done it for 1 year - see, I get dumbed down) and all went very smoothly despite this drowsy patient trashing around & we need 3 nurses to hold her hand.

Then a stand by arrest call come, then my HO panicking about iatrogenic massive massive haematuria. Not to mention 2 detox patients manage to run away from ward and get pissed in town; found by police & meanwhile I was thinking what is the point of detox?



I am gonna rest now and get my sleep. My back is killing me.

Need to study for exam.

Don't think I have enough energy to balas all my puasa. Would have to do it time winter nanti.

Missing hubby and home like mad. Sabar jelah. Lagi 10 hari mau balik pulau besar.

Chiao!