Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, August 15, 2008

Post on call

Can I just say I was completely traumatized after doing 4-days-in-a-row-oncalls by the really crappy (and almost insane) A&E referral and by the house officer, who if I can I will sent her back to medical school and will not allow her to touch any of the patients and the prescription charts?

Next time, if they sent another completely normal pair of legs with query DVT, I will set up my own A&E section in MAU.

2 Comments:

  • Hahahah be kind on the new HOs ! -atols

    By Blogger Dearie me, at 12:28 AM  

  • Hi Atol,

    I totally understand new HO not knowing much; but I draw the line between dangerous doc & not-very-competent-post-medical-school doc.

    That was what drove me mental.

    By Blogger Lotus, at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home