Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, August 09, 2008

New chapter

I wished I could write happier post, but man,don't I have a lotttttttt of things to complain about my new work place. (Calm down babe).

Ikut European law my arse!

A lot of things I can't say here, karang kena panggil whistleblower pulak. Anyway, am going to address this matter as a group through appropriate channel. I am not someone who will let this one go at all.

Ferry ride was ok, altho kena bangun awal giler cos adverse weather at Douglas. Now got headache from inconsistent sleep pattern.

2 Comments:

  • hi huda, what's with the ferry ride.. sounds like you r in grey's anatomy..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:02 PM  

  • am working at isle of man (for the whole blooming year).weekend balik rumah kat liverpool.

    By Blogger Lotus, at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home