Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Whilst waiting....

I don't like myself when I am in crappy mood. Poor hubby has been trying hard to tolerate with my crankiness; thank God I am going home 2moro. Need my respite to get my sanity back.

Seriously don't mess with me when I am in cranky mood.. Today I terpaksa present a case in our radiography meeting; I don't agree with his decision about doing the imaging, pas tu kena present in his absent about it - geram betul la, but there you go. Its like surgeon requesting CTPA in someone who has hospital acquired pneumonia & going panic in someone becoming confused due to hypoxia and everyone who seemed to be doing D-dimer for every single cases and not in clinical context; soooooooooo damned annoyed, pastu menyusahkan orang nak interpret the test. Maraahnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Dave & K & I sometimes just have to have our lunch together (time tak puasa la kan) so we can vent our frustration among us in order to keep our sanity and medical knowledge.

Garangnya pulak aku (have to for my survival, no regret here).

Still cannot get over the fact none of the house officer can do blood gases at all. Aiyo, takkan tak buat ABG when you r in medical school; pas tu taknak try lak tu. Geram, geram.

Am tyring to see if I can arrange another study leave for me to do presentation in my previous hospital which in turn; hopefully will contribute to my planned (hohoho) ST3 post.Susah sgt, I go and do acute medicine jer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home