Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

American Idol + my craps

Yeah,baby!

Go, Anoop Dog! I thoroughly impressed not just by vocal, but by his personality.Totally unfazed by the whole fame thing and a great self-believer, without coming across as arrogant (which sometimes is hard to do).

Anyway, great bitching-get-it-out-of-your-system sessions today, guys! (It was 5 of us and yeah, I am the only gal.You should see S go when he kick off with his clinically-incompetent-massive-liar-lets-give 15L & diazepam-to-type II R.F junior).J has ever been so sporting; I never had a consultant who say if I need to let the steam out, I can just go and rants and rants to him. I actually think he enjoys it. I have a feeling I am funny when I go on my ranting mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home