Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Obviously the obsession continues..

Yeah,baby. Noop dog in the Top 9.

I can't believe that I stay tuned for the live blog of the show since, well, you know, I couldn't watch the show live.

Mental, I tell you. Again, as I say before, it provide much needed distraction and I am starting my 7-in-the-row night tommorow. Formula One is also on this weekend.I am pretty much occupied,ha!

These are the reason why I find this Anoop dork so "adorkable":

1.His prof.,family and friends spoke so adorably about him and it just show what kind of person he is. Could easily go to Law School/be an academician.

2.You got to love the swagger. The voice is just so soulful, so R n B; it melts me!

3.His inner confidence, and how much he is at ease with himself.

4.His respectful manner.

5.The fact he is not a typical rock star. He is doing a master degree + competing in a reality TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home