Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Monday, February 07, 2011

Opinions

Big society; NHS reform and GP consortium; failure of multicultural society; raising university fees; library closure...what's next? All these spells R.U.I.N.S to me. Bodoh.

I hope Egypt will find its footing soon. May Allah bless and provide his guidance.

I have been reading some vile comments from UMNO supporters who say only to save UMNO people in Egypt in this random website which should remains nameless. I personally think such comment can only come from the scum of the earth who (unfortunately) lack education and happen to be UMNO supporter. I don't trust any politicians, you see, nor support any political parties.

You are human, treat and respect other human please, regardless religion, sexuality, ethnicity or background. Allah Maha Besar, and who are we to judge other fellow human beings?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home